Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,701TL (₨44,785) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)