Cost of living comparison between Amritsar, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05150 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,179TL (₨81,156) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (39 minutes ago)