Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05975 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,800TL (₨46,868) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)