Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05549 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,633TL (₨155,572) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)