Cost of living comparison between Amol, Iran and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,198TL (﷼ 32,912,061) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)