Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,442TL (﷼ 31,343,647) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)