Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.406 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (Dinar 637) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)