Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.477 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,318TL (Dinar 979) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 75TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨81,320 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)