Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.858 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,120TL (Dinar 2,497) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)