Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.737 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,582TL (Dinar 3,436) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)