Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.950 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (Dinar 756) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)