Cost of living comparison between Alor Star, Malaysia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,277TL (RM7,173) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)