Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,063TL (RM3,738) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)