Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,433TL (€735) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)