Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 122% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,713TL (€9,102) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)