Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,354TL (€4,418) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)