Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01041 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,887TL (469,478 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)