Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00930 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,680TL (395,675 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)