Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01143 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,655TL (319,920 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)