Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01140 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,422TL (388,061 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)