Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01469 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,156TL (691,395 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)