Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01394 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,906TL (208,412 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)