Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01022 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,670TL (261,314 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (42 minutes ago)