Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01768 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,318TL (583,444 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)