Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01398 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,362TL (312,115 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)