Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,055TL (₨91,057) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)