Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06154 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,828TL (₨45,960) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)