Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,203TL (₨131,148) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)