Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06966 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,180TL (₨45,647) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)