Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06973 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,469TL (₨35,405) in Aligarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)