Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,079TL (€8,930) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (39 minutes ago)