Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03207 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,301TL (102,955 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)