Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03234 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,612TL (637,455 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)