Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 127% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,086TL (€1,858) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)