Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,495TL (€808) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (28 minutes ago)