Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 136% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,406TL (€3,668) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)