Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 207% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,602TL (€2,560) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)