Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 209% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,657TL (€2,537) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)