Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25620 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,073TL (E£ 11,994) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)