Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19332 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,337TL (E£ 12,089) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)