Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,310TL (317,557 £) in Aleppo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)