Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,238TL (AU$1,031) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)