Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.600 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,182TL (€747) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)