Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,703TL (€2,245) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 1,250,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)