Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,077TL in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)