Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 163% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,451TL (﷼ 41,008) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)