Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20076 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 719TL (E£ 3,583) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)