Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26844 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,502TL (E£ 9,320) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)