Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35299 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,729TL (E£ 10,564) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)