Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19869 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,194TL (E£ 11,045) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)