Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21379 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,383TL (E£ 11,145) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)