Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23013 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 672TL (E£ 2,919) in Al Mansurah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)