Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.584 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,663TL (1,031 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)