Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48338 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,750TL (7,758 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)