Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,710TL (1,531,090 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)