Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,851TL (1,193,921 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)