Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00387 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,572TL (922,421 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)