Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00447 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,916TL (1,769,582 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)