Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 149% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,719TL (Dirham 50,639) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)