Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 161% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,855TL (Dirham 41,462) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)