Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 148% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,687TL (Dirham 46,419) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (23 minutes ago)