Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01887 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 153% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,906TL (789,867 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)