Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01736 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 144% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,668TL (787,252 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)