Cost of living comparison between Akola, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05150 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,386TL (₨85,159) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)