Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,755TL (₨105,334) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (37 minutes ago)