Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06991 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,064TL (₨43,820) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)