Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07549 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,618TL (₨87,668) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)