Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03098 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,102TL (¥745,703) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)