Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03213 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,044TL (¥94,717) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)