Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06914 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,748TL (₨39,739) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (23 minutes ago)