Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02835 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,212TL (148,578 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)