Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03313 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,074TL (92,771 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)