Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03288 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,422TL (225,688 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)