Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,895TL (﷼ 27,100,900) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (40 minutes ago)