Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,961TL (﷼ 28,112,345) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)