Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,737TL (₨66,801) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)