Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,312TL (₨42,099) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)