Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47616 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,429TL (7,201 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)