Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42879 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,456TL (8,061 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)