Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,737TL in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)