Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,695TL in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)