Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01884 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,286TL (174,405 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)