Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01453 TRY / YER
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,022TL (483,182 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)