Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.982 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 124% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,931TL (AU$1,654) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (26 minutes ago)