Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.502 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 133% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,584TL (AU$1,595) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)