Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.758 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 299% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,888TL (AU$18,090) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)