Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16031 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 148% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,261TL (251,142 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)