Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15227 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 128% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,062TL (131,749 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)