Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,431TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)