Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,045TL in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (44 minutes ago)