Cost of living comparison between Adana, Turkey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,725TL in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (30 minutes ago)