Cost of living comparison between Adana, Turkey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,755TL in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)