Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,443TL in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (38 minutes ago)