Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,352TL in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)