Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34943 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,811TL (42,386 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (40 minutes ago)