Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11288 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,698TL (23,903 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)