Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.821 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 173% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,075TL (GH₵41,511) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)