Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 187% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,881TL (GH₵50,525) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)