Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01210 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,707TL (4,273,630 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)