Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01097 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 156% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,697TL (4,896,514 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)