Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01474 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,463TL (2,066,433 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)