Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 177% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 216,520TL (Dirham 208,640) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)