Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / AED
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 166% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 199,126TL (Dirham 202,574) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (36 minutes ago)