Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00664 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,470TL (372,056 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (37 minutes ago)