Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,481TL (347,821 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)