Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00942 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,924TL (5,193,838 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)