Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 110% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,629TL (728,538 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)