Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01116 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 59,655TL (5,345,978 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)