Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.529 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,547TL (£1,004) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)