Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,879TL (﷼ 25,880,279) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)