Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,758TL (﷼ 230,561,154) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (29 minutes ago)