Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,635TL (﷼ 251,060,019) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)