Cost of living in Abadan, Iran vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,116TL (﷼ 71,325,262) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)