Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 266% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 68,628TL (kr133,572) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)