Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,757TL (kr7,772) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)