Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.671 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,682TL (kr8,464) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)