Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45039 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 228% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,291TL (kr113,882) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)