Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,991TL (kr48,408) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)