Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 290% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 66,235TL (kr119,384) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)