Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,576TL (kr7,441) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (41 minutes ago)