Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 110% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,621TL (kr7,364) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)