Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 85% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,790 (CHF 5,846) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)