Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.037 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 89% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,542 (CHF 7,275) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)