Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 88% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,254 (CHF 8,008) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (30 minutes ago)