Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland vs Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 95% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,649 (CHF 5,582) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Akron, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)