Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.025 USD / CHF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 202 different people.
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 96% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,085 (CHF 5,939) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (24 minutes ago)