Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.065 USD / CHF
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 100% more expensive than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,207 (CHF 5,830) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Akron, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (38 minutes ago)