Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Akron, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00968 USD / RSD
Do you live in Akron, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 47% cheaper than in Akron, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Akron, Ohio you would need to make just about $1,532 (158,342 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)